Monday, September 04, 2006

attention all yellow xterra owners!!

a conversation between me and amanda.

amanda: have you heard about the "jeep wave?"
me: no! what is it?
amanda: everyone who has jeep wranglers just waves when they pass
me: no way! they just all know to do it?
amanda: pretty much
me: im starting a yellow xterra wave



so that is what i am doing. i started it yesterday. im waving to my bortheren, my fellow yellow xterra...ees. you should do the same if you own this car. people are very nice, they wave back. im figuring in about 2 years it will have completly caught on, and i started it:)


cailin

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Five Foot Giants said...

Um. I'm thinking that if you're waving then two hands are not on the wheel at 10 and 2, and well, you get the picture. If you don't own a yellow xterra - STAY off the roads (unless you are postively sure you don't drive within sixty miles of my sister's yellow xterra).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home