Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Yay for new books.

I received two glorious gift cards to Barnes and Noble. Usually, I have a very hard time choosing which books to buy - it is a big decision. There are far too many books I want to read. My husband doesn't understand it. I could spend three hours in a bookstore and not buy a single book. It's a disease I tell you. If someone gave me a bookstore shopping spree I think I would be paralyzed with the pressure. Therefore, as I clearly have a problem, I have vowed in this new year to get-over-it.

Yesterday I left the bookstore with THREE gleaming new books.
1. Inexcusable by Chris Lynch
2. Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet by Lola Douglas
3. Enna Burning by Shannon Hale

Erin

1 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home