Monday, November 13, 2006

Worlds Collide

So, last night in my dream I was at a writer's conference that accidentally morphed into a biotechnology convention. I was watching a demonstration of something where these two guys in labcoats were doing an experiment right in the middle of the writer's conference. I was watching through some glass and this guy in a suit comes up and is like - wouldn't it be cool if you could do something like that - all condescending. And he proceeded to go on and on about how smart these lab guys were until I finally burst and said - I CAN DO THAT TOO. And then an editor came up to me and handed me an apple. And when she walked away I saw that she had written on it: I'd like to publish your book. And then hubby woke me up because he had an itch on his foot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home