Friday, October 06, 2006

Weddings and more waiting.

If anyone is interested - I'm still waiting. But it's ok. Really. I don't mind. I could be in the Olympics for waiting.

In other news, we're going to ANOTHER wedding today. I think work might think I'm starting to make it up. Like, honestly, how many weddings can one person have in a year? 10? 20? And today, as usual, it's totally stressful because we live five hours (sans traffic) from said wedding and can't leave work earlier than 3:00 without being fired for all of my absenses. So, we'll be lucky to make it. But, I think we will because I'm an optimist. I may have to do some creative engineering to get into my dress while driving and not flashing others, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

And then tomorrow morning - visiting with Cailin - who better not be a poopy pants because she's under house arrest and can't attend Homecoming with someone who may very well be a direct relative. I'm just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home